BBA INSEEC BORDEAUX AND LYON
STUDY AT BBA INSEEC
Why not spend a semester abroad as an Exchange student in France at BBA INSEEC?
Each year we offer International Students an atmosphere with a growing number of exchange students coming from our partner universities.
Take advantage of the opportunity to travel and gain international experience as a study-abroad student on one of the BBA INSEEC campuses in Bordeaux and Lyon. Choose the study programme that suits you the best. Browse through the academic offer, read all the practical information, and keep in mind the official application deadlines.
Who are we ?
- International Business School
- Create in 1988
- 4 undergraduated programm
- 2 campuses Lyon & Bordeaux
- 100 % academic offer in english
- Learning by doing phylosophy
- 350 international students
- 30 students associations
BBA INSEEC Values :
- International Openess
- Educational Expertise
OUR PARTNER INSTITUTIONS NETWORK
Studying a semester abroad is an amazing experience. It is unique from the personal as well as academic point of view. Being for a few months in an international environment is the best opportunity to establish intercultural contacts, have a valuable insight into a different culture, learn a language and grow as a person.
We have established partnerships with universities and institutions of higher education across the world.
OUR NETWORK IN FIGURES
- 40 countries
- 165 Partner universities
- 4 continents
- 400 outgoing students
- 200 incoming students
OUR CAMPUSES – Study in the heart of Europe
Bordeaux Campus – Key Facts
- Capital of Southwest – France
- Bordeaux « City of art and history » and UNESCO world heritage site
- Wine Capital of the World
- 5000 students
- 1 Campus in the heart of the city
- 5 Schools
- 68 classrooms
- Close to the Altantic Ocean and the Pyrénées Mountains
- 2 hours from Paris with the TGV
Lyon Campus – Key Facts
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Citroen Garage classified as historical monuments
- A City Voted World Capital of Gastronomy
- 5000 Students
- 1 Campus in the Heart of the City
- 10 Schools
- 68 Classrooms
- Close to the Alpes Mountains
- 2 hours from Paris with the TGV
FACTSHEET – For Exchange Students
Choose your next study destination!
We are delighted that you are planning to apply for a study abroad at BBA INSEEC.
If you would like to apply as an exchange student, your home university must be one of our partner institutions. You need then to give a short notice to your home institution’s international office to proceed with further nomination.
If you are not a student from a partner university, please get in touch with our International Office to check if we can jointly organize your exchange study period with us.
You have the option of studying in English or in French
For English Programm:
- B2 level requested or
- TOEFL score between 71-80 IBTS
For French Programm:
- B2/C1 level requested
Students may choose to attend one semester or one year 30 ECTS credits is full semester in France
To apply, please take a note on the following application process:
STEP 1 – NOMINATION ONLINE BY PARTNER INSTITUTION
You shall be nominated by your home institution. The web link to the Nomination online is directly sent to all our partner institutions prior the application period.
Mobility Online User Guide for Partner institution (in process)
STEP 2 – STUDENT REGISTRATION
Once nominated, you will receive a link to apply online. It is unfortunately not possible to register without being nominated by your home institution.
STEP 3 – APPLICATION ONLINE
As soon as you get application instructions, you are expected to go through application workflow and to submit the following documents:
I Recent / In-progress Transcript of Records (in English)
I Copy of Identity card (Passport or EU ID card for EU citizens)
I Motivation Letter
I Copy of European Health Insurance Policy (for EU citizens)
I Passport Photo
STEP 3 – ACCEPTANCE (LoA)
The admission process starts once your application submitted and reviewed by International Office. You will be notified about your status and admission conditions within a 4-week period after the application deadline.
STEP 4 – COURSE REGISTRATION
You will be we invited to check your study plan and finalize your Learning Agreement.
STEP 5 – WELCOME PACKAGE
After acceptance you will receive a welcome package including useful information related to further steps to take prior your arrival.
DOUBLE DEGREE STUDENTS
The BBA INSEEC offers double degree courses to international students from partner universities in Ireland, Netherlands, Lithuania, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark.
Double degree programmes are established in cooperation with:
- ATLANTIS Programme (triple degree): Linkoping University (Sweden), De Paul University (USA) and Western Illinois University (USA).
- BELCO 3D (triple degree): Fontys University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands), LAB University of Applied Sciences (Finland), UCL University College (Denmark).
- Dual Degree with Griffith College in Dublin, Ireland
- Double Degree with Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Double Degree with ISM University of Management and Economics, Lithuania
For further information on double degree programme, please get in touch with us.