“[vc_row type=”” in_container=”” scene_position=”” center=”” text_color=”” dark=”” text_align=”” left=”” overlay_strength=””][vc_column column_padding=”” no-extra-padding=”” column_padding_position=”” all=”” background_color_opacity=”” background_hover_color_opacity=”” width=””][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”” in_container=”” scene_position=”” center=”” text_color=”” dark=”” text_align=”” left=”” overlay_strength=””][vc_column column_padding=”” no-extra-padding=”” column_padding_position=”” all=”” background_color_opacity=”” background_hover_color_opacity=”” width=””][vc_video link=”” https:=””][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”” in_container=”” scene_position=”” center=”” text_color=”” dark=”” text_align=”” left=”” overlay_strength=””][vc_column column_padding=”” no-extra-padding=”” column_padding_position=”” all=”” background_color_opacity=”” background_hover_color_opacity=”” width=””][vc_column_text]
Let’s put the context
- To provide secure access to our campuses for our students, staff and volunteers, in strict compliance with current health regulations
- Deploy a new hybrid educational engineering in line with the health protocol and the evolution of the job market
- Maintain a high level of teaching quality and expertise, regardless of whether the courses are delivered face-to-face and/or remotely
- Be able to adapt to the changing health situation to allow for the continuity of all school activities and services regardless of the context
Our new hybrid educational engineering
Hybridization of face-to-face and face-to-face training is applied to all INSEEC Paris MSc & MBA programs.
This hybridization affects each of the course modules, including our transversal pedagogical highlights (Leadership Lab, Boost U, Social Hack’ting, INSEEC Mindset, etc.) that our students will discover throughout the year.
In fact, each of our training courses provides between 15 and 18 modules of expertise. are led by expert speakers, and each of them is structured in three parts :
- Asynchronous distance learning to allow each student to acquire knowledge at his or her own pace, with various educational resources (videos, files, webinars, websites, etc.) created and proposed by our instructors
- Face-to-face time on campus for meetings, adjusting applications and taking advantage of the speaker’s feedback
- Face-to-face and/or remote time dedicated to group work (peer-to-peer learning)
Learn more about the learning process here
In addition to this hybridization, the INSEEC Paris MSc & MBA programs have also chosen to offer a aunique work-study schedule for almost all of our programs (with the exception of our international, health and culture programs): whether our students are on initial or work-study programs, the 4-day school / 11-day company schedule is the preferred tempo. We made this choice in order to :
- Enable our initial students to benefit from increased professional experience throughout the academic year: this time allows them to carry out their internship on a rotating basis for the duration of their training
- Promote the mix of our initial and sandwich students, as well as our international students
- Better regulate the flow of students in and out of the campus, so as not to overload the campus in terms of capacity
Welcoming our international students
Everything is planned so that our international students can follow their courses in the best possible conditions as soon as they enter the country. Our new pedagogical engineering requires our students to be present in France, but there are no restrictions on their entry to our Paris campuses as long as they have completed the necessary steps in their home country to pursue their studies.
In order to better accommodate them, a large part of our international programs will open in March 2021.
Internships and work-study programs: reinforced support systems
In addition to the exceptional bonus of €8,000 allocated to master’s level apprentices, our internship and work-study students benefit from enhanced support from our Accompaniment & Placement teams. They are thus offered :
- A staggered start to the school year in September to give them more time to find a work-study contract
- The possibility of doing an internship in alternating rhythm for our initial students from September to mid-July, then/or a full-time internship until December 31, 2021
Covid-19 : health & safety
In addition to ensuring a thorough cleaning and disinfection of our premises on a daily basis, we have put in place a hygiene system to ensure the health of all:
- Mask must be worn throughout the campus by all
- Hydroalcoholic gel available in many key areas of the campus
- Signage and signposting on the ground to facilitate traffic flow on the campus and avoid crossings
- Clear bag garbage cans specifically for disposable masks
Returns spread out over the whole month of September
Our campus welcomes more than 2000 students each year. This number obliges us to spread out our entries over the whole month of September, in order to be able to welcome our students safely. Each start of the academic year will take place in two stages (a face-to-face reception on campus and a remote reception), on the same day for MSc1s and on a day and a half for MSc2s and MBAs.
Find our dates of re-entry:
- Monday 7 September (rhythm 4 days / 11 days) : MSc1 Communication, MSc1 Corporate Finance, MSc1 Banking Finance, MSc1 Luxury Management, MSc1 Business Management, MSc1 Social & HR Management, MSc1 Sports Management, MSc1 Marketing, MSc1 Digital Marketing, MSc1 International Management
- Monday, September 21 (rhythm 3 days / 2 days): MBA Marketing Brand Management, MSc2 International Business Management
- Tuesday, September 22 (4 days / 11 days) : MSc2 Data Analytics & Marketing Manager, MSc2 Digital Communication & Social Media, MSc2 Digital Marketing & E-business, MSc2 Entrepreneurship & Start-Up, MSc2 Luxury Brand Management, MSc2 Cosmetics Industry Management, MSc2 Fashion Marketing, Design & Brand Strategies, MSc2 Marketing & Management of Sport, MSc2 Marketing, Communication & Business Strategies, MSc2 Tourism Marketing & Hospitality Management, MSc2 Fashion Marketing, MSc2 Events & Public Relations, MBA Marketing Brand Management, MSc2 International Business Management
- Thursday, September 24 (3 days / 2 days rhythm) : MSc1 Cultural Communication & Media, MSc1 International Management, MSc1 International Marketing, MSc2 Director of Healthcare Facilities, MSc2 Management of e-health, MSc2 Management & Marketing of the Silver Economy, MSc2 Art Business & Cultural Communication, MSc2 Management of Audiovisual Content & New Media
- Tuesday, September 29 (4 days / 11 days rhythm) : MSc2 International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, MSc2 International Financial Analysis, MSc2 Audit & Management Control, MSc2 Business Development & Business Engineering, MSc2 Banking Digitalization & Financial Manager, MSc2 Corporate Finance & Financial Engineering, MSc2 Taxation, Business Law, Consulting & Business Management, MSc2 Project Management & Business Engineering, MSc2 Human Resources Manager, MSc2 Financial Markets, Trading & Risk Management, MSc2 Talent Management & Social Innovation, MSc2 Wealth Management & Real Estate Markets, MSc2 Risk Management, Control & Compliance
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]”Updated 24 February 2022