Presentation – Tourism, leisures & gastronomy major
Grande Ecole Program – Tourism, leisures & gastronomy major
The “Tourism, leisures & gastronomy” major is available in the 3rd and final year of the INSEEC Grande Ecole program.
Thanks to this program, you will be able to implement effective marketing levers in the very rich and varied sector of tourism, sports and cultural leisure, and gastronomy.
- Unopened major
- Unopened major
- Major open in classical and alternating courses
- In English only
Discover the courses – Tourism, leisures & gastronomy major
- Marketing innovation in tourism
- Demand and Revenue Management
- Service marketing and excellence strategy in tourism
- Gastronomy, culinary arts and luxury hospitality
- Digital tourism
- Consumer behavior and tourism trends
- Event management
Common core courses
- Open Innovation Challenge
- Research Methodology Seminar
- Advanced Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Preparation for the Grand Oral
- Night of Crisis Management
The certification is obtained by capitalizing on all the blocks of skills.
What are the skills developed through this course?
- Develop marketing skills for tourism, sports and cultural leisure, and gastronomy
- Understand the economic potential of this innovation-oriented sector
- Know how to identify the levers of transformation for a more responsible and sustainable tourism
Discover the jobs after a Grande Ecole Program – Tourism, leisures & gastronomy
Careers after a Grande Ecole Program – Tourism, leisures & gastronomy major
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Manager
- Event Manager
- Communication Manager
- and many other possibilities…
Come and meet the INSEEC Family!
Updated 6 December 2022