Theexpertise of a school specialized in Luxury and Wine
INSEEC Luxury & Wine programs provide expertise in a number of areas: Wine and Spirits Marketing, Luxury, Fashion Marketing, Cosmetics, Gastronomy and Hospitality Management.
Available on several campuses, they allow students to acquire the international dimension that is imperative to enter a fast-changing sector, constantly confronted with the new situation of global competition.
Training in luxury and wine that can be integrated at all levels
Whether for students or professionals in retraining, the INSEEC’s Luxury & Wine offers programs from BAC+1 to BAC+5 covering all the specialties related to the world of luxury: fashion, gastronomy, wine, spirits, hotels, cosmetics, jewelry and cosmetics.
Campuses bathed in a world of luxury and wine
- Beaune, the capital of Burgundy wines and a city of art, is located in the heart of the Climats, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Burgundy produces more than 100 of the most prestigious AOCs in the world, shaped by the winegrowers and merchants who breed in a rich and varied terroir.
- Bordeaux : The Bordeaux region is also a large wine-producing area, with more than 12,000 producers, 15,000 wine brands and 400 wine merchants.
- Chambéry : A specialization focused on the culture and codes of luxury, oriented towards the growth sectors in Savoie Mont Blanc: tourism & hospitality.
- Lyon, In the image of Paul Bocuse, Lyon is the cradle of many multi-starred chefs and “meilleurs ouvriers de France” (best workers in France), which has earned it its status as the Capital of French Gastronomy. In the heart of the Rhone Valley, this dynamic city attracts many tourists, allowing the development of luxury hotels and wine tourism every year. The textile tradition is not forgotten either, as Lyon is the historical capital of silk.
- Paris, the city of lights, the world capital of luxury, the home of Fashion Week and the headquarters of the 8 largest international luxury conglomerates, including LVMH, KERING, RICHEMONT, L’OREAL LUXE, CHANEL, HERMES… So many placement opportunities for our students.
Example of courses taught in our Luxury & Wine programs:
- Wine tasting
- Big Data in the Wine Business
- Cosmetics Customer Experience
- Packaging Design
- International purchasing and logistics of the wine and spirits sectors
- Legal aspects of the wine and spirits sector
Luxury & Wine is one of the 10 areas of expertise of the INSEEC business school. Discover our 9 other specializations in business, communication, digital & data, finance, real estate, international, marketing, HR & health, sports.
INSEEC’s training courses in the Luxury and Wine field
The courses offered by INSEEC in the luxury and wine sector range from BAC to BAC+5 and include: