Level of education required
This double degree is open to :
- pharmacy students, from the 2nd to the 4th year on the Paris campus.
- to 5th year pharmacy students. The latter benefit from an adapted schedule, allowing them to complete their compulsory 6-month internship in the pharmaceutical program.
Download the application form
Admission sessions are organized every year, from the beginning of July to the end of August. An exceptional session may be organized in early September depending on the number of candidates.
A simplified admission procedure
- Application formFill in your application form now and download it from this site. Send the school the requested supporting documents.
- Test and interviewThe Admissions Department will invite you to an admission session. The admission tests consist of a professional and personal aptitude test and a motivation interview.
- Reservation of your placeYou will receive an answer within 15 days. Once you have been accepted, simply return the reservation form to confirm your enrollment in the school.
Description of the tests
Individual motivation interview
Duration: 30 to 40 minutes, in front of a jury composed of members of the INSEEC Bachelor and the Faculty of Pharmacy.
The motivation interview is essential for both the candidate and the schoolUpdated 24 February 2022