Presentation – International Business Management Major
Grande Ecole Program – International Business Management Major
The “International Business Management” program takes 2 years from the M1 at INSEEC Grande Ecole.
The objective of the MSc “International Business Management” program is to provide students with a comprehensive view of global business management.
Students are prepared for careers in management roles abroad, whether in sales, marketing or production.
- Open Major in Classics
- In English only
Discover the courses – Msc International Business Management
- Geopolitics for International Business
- Global Finance
- Global Legal Environment
- Global Macroeconomics
- International Business Project Management
- International Management Strategy
- International Marketing Strategy
- International Purchasing and Sourcing
Common core courses
- Research Methodology Seminar
- Open Innovation Challenge
- Crisis Night
- Advanced Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
The certification is obtained by capitalizing on all the blocks of skills.
What are the skills developed through this course?
- Develop an understanding of the key issues and risks associated with international financial activities.
- Decoding geopolitical events
- Understand the general management requirements, using the traditional management approach
- Develop knowledge of the global regulatory framework
- Carrying out projects
- Team management
Discover the careers after a Grande Ecole Program – Business and Purchasing Management
Careers after a Grande Ecole Program – Business and Purchasing Management Major
- Financial analyst, Banking executive
- Production manager, Brand manager
- International business consultant
- Import/export manager
- Supply chain manager/consultant
- Sales manager
- Business analyst/consultant
Come and meet the INSEEC Family!
Updated 24 May 2023