To best answer our students’ questions
Would you like to join us?
It is not always easy to see clearly on :
- his or her professional objective and possible occupations
- the most suitable training for this objective, its skills or simply “what we like”.
- possible training and schools
- existing financing methods
The FAQ guide below is intended to try to answer all of these questions or at least give the first elements of an answer. It will be enriched as we receive feedback from our future students.
Should any questions remain unanswered after reading this FAQ, our teams from the four INSEEC programs: BBA, Bachelor, MSc & MBA, Grande Ecole and the 5 campuses: Beaune, Bordeaux, Chambéry, Lyon and Paris, will be happy to contact you to answer them.
Would you like to join us?
Go further with our INSEEC FAQ guides
The main questions asked about work-study programs
- What is a work-study program?
- What is an apprenticeship?
- What is a pro contract?
- Why do a work-study program?
- Why do an Apprenticeship?
- Why make a Pro Contract?
- How to find a work-study program?
- How do I find an apprenticeship?
- Can my business school help me find a company to work with?
- How to benefit from a work-study program?
- What are the conditions for accessing a work-study program?
- How to find a work placement in a hurry?
- Understanding the difference between apprenticeship and work-study programs
- What financial aid is available for apprentices?
- How can I benefit from the €8,000 grant when hiring an apprentice?
- Can a foreign student do a work-study contract?
- Work-study: the solution to study for free?
- When can a work-study contract start?
- What is the duration of a work-study contract?
- What is the salary of a work-study student?
- What state support is available for apprenticeships?
- How to make a CV to apply for a work-study program?
- How to write a cover letter to apply for a work placement?
- Is it possible to do a work-study program after the age of 26?
- Can I do a work-study program as an adult?
- How to prepare for an interview for a work-study contract?
- Follow a sandwich course at the INSEEC business school
- Your work-study program
- Internship or work-study: what to choose?
- How do I formulate an email for an apprenticeship request?
- My work-study program is not going well. What should I do?
- Is it possible to change companies during my work-study contract?
- How to break a work-study contract?
The main questions asked for the Finance field
- What do we study in Finance?
- How to become a banker?
- What to do after a Bachelor in Finance?
- Which jobs to do in Finance?
- How to study Finance?
- Why specialize in Finance?
- How to get a scholarship to study in Finance?
- What are the major areas of finance?
- What is the difference between a Bachelor’s degree and a Licence in Finance?
- Everything you need to know about being a trader: job, study, salary
- Which jobs are recruiting in finance?
The main questions asked for the field of Sport
The main questions asked about Marketing, Digital Marketing and Communication trainings
- The Marketing specialization at INSEEC
- Bachelor of Marketing
- What is a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing ?
- Why do a Bachelor in Marketing ?
- Everything you need to know about the Digital Marketing Bachelor’s degree
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Come and train for a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing
- Master of Science Digital Marketing & E-Business
- Come and train for a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication & Events
- The Commerce and Marketing field of study
- What is digital marketing?
- How to establish a communication strategy?
- What is operational marketing?