Which banks are INSEEC’s partners?
The school’s administration contacts all major banks that offer loans at preferential rates in order to provide a variety of personalized offers, low-cost student loans and attractive international services.
Our partners guarantee competitive rates negotiated to best assist you. The loans are repayable when you start working, not while you are studying.
Learn more about :
All our future students can contact our partner banks to request financing solutions.
Le guide du financement de l’INSEEC BBA
Le guide du financement de l’INSEEC Grande Ecole
Le guide de l’apprenant d’INSEEC Bachelor et MSc&MBA
Le guide du financement de l’INSEEC Bachelor
Banques partenaires Campus de Paris
Banques partenaires Campus de Bordeaux
Banques partenaires Campus de Lyon
Banque partenaire Campus de Chambéry
What is the BPI France loan?
The Student Loan Guarantee scheme entrusted to Bpifrance by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, is gradually reopening from 16 February 2021 with our banking partners:
- CRÉDIT MUTUEL (open since 16/02/2021)
- CIC (open since 16/02/2021)
- BANQUE POPULAIRE (launch date: 15/03/2021)
- CAISSE D’ÉPARGNE (launch date: 15/03/2021)
- SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE (launch date to come)
Please contact our banking partners for detailed information.
What are the features of this loan?
- It can be requested by INSEEC BBA & INSEEC Grande Ecole students
- No personal guarantee or means test
- No parental or third party guarantee
- Maximum amount: 20,000 euros
- Minimum duration: 2 years.
What are the other ways to finance your studies at INSEEC?
- Possibility of staggered payments for tuition fees
- Remuneration through compulsory internships and the optional gap year (between 700€ and 1 400€/month on average).
- Alternating with professionalization and apprenticeship contracts: various mechanisms are in place to allow students to finance their tuition fees.
- INSEEC’s internal scholarships
- The student associations and the administration of INSEEC offer various paid missions throughout the year: street marketing, commercial activities, hostess missions, events, administration of questionnaires…