À la faveur d’une mise en relation quotidienne avec le marché du sport en France, nos programmes couvrent l’ensemble des secteurs d’activité et permettent une immersion réelle et intensive.
Notre pédagogie, orientée vers le learning by doing, ainsi que les différentes actions de bénévolat proposées, sont tout autant de moyens nécessaires à l’accomplissement des étudiants.
‘Directeur de programme’
The Bachelor’s degree in Commercial Activities in Sport Business – Ski Studies: reconciling sport, studies and professionalization
“Passionate about sports since I was young, my first experience of 9 years at the head of a professional soccer club allowed me to understand the stakes of a sector so prized, structured but so captivating. Thanks to daily contact with the French sports market, our programs cover all sectors of activity and allow for a real and intensive immersion.
Our pedagogy, oriented towards learning by doing, as well as the various volunteer actions offered, are all necessary means for students to achieve.”
Julien DUPRAZ, Program Director.
A diploma course in 1, 2 or 3 years that adapts to your project
Holders of a BAC can apply for the first year of the Bachelor program, holders of a BAC+1 for the second year and those with a BAC+2 for the third year.
The objective of this specialization is to allow the athletes to have an arrangement of the annual calendar, allowing them to conciliate ski practice, studies and professionalization.
This winter break allows the optimization of sports performances and/or the possibility of obtaining diplomas issued by the sports federations related to the ski and mountain professions, such as the instructor’s certificate.
All our final year courses are specialized and professional, allowing students to be directly operational in a company at the end of their course.
The courses of the Bachelor’s degree in Commercial Activities Manager in Sport Business – Sport Studies
The content of the courses is adapted each year to market developments and is updated before the start of each new school year.
A change of course is possible at the end of each year depending on the evolution of the student’s professional and/or sports project.
In addition to the core curriculum, Ski Studies students will take the Sport Business course to give their studies an extra dimension.
Les cours de 1re année
- Point of sale and distribution
- Introduction to management
- General culture & news
- Community life
- Voltaire Project
- Accounting and financial management
- Introduction to corporate communication
- Marketing fundamentals
- Word/Powerpoint Pack Office
- Business English
- Excel (statistics)
- Back-to-school seminar
- Challenge – Prospecting and sales techniques
- Introduction to Law
- Business skills 1
- Market research
- Customer Relationship Management
- Soft-skills and personalities
- Internship defense
- Sales Challenge-Competition
Les cours de 2e année
- Commercial action plan
- Project management
- Labour law
- Managerial challenge
- Community life
- Deciphering the economic news
- Financial analysis
- Marketing mix
- Fundamentals of communication
- Business Excel
- Business English
- Introduction to adobe
- Back-to-school seminar
- Management of sales teams
- International business
- Business skillsMarketing
- Strategic marketing
- Communication & media planning
- Operational communication
- Social selling
- Soft-skills-Personal branding
- Business Strategy Challenge
- Production of multimedia content
- Internship report
Les cours de 3e année
In the 3rd year, you can choose a specialization that will allow you to keep the winter break or not.
An adjustment to the annual calendar
This Bachelor’s degree offers an arrangement of the annual calendar allowing to conciliate ski practice, studies and professionalization.
The winter break allows for the optimization of sports performance and/or the possibility of obtaining diplomas issued by sports federations related to the ski and mountain professions, such as the instructor’s certificate.
What are the career opportunities after the Bachelor sport studies ?
- Marketing and Communication Officer
- Product Manager
- Customer advisor
- Area Manager
- Business developer
- Marketing and Sales Developer
- Key account sales representative
- Commercial Manager
What business skills are developed?
The objectives in terms of skills are to be able to:
- Block 1 – Participate in the definition of the company’s or organization’s business strategy
- Block 2 – Design and implement a business development plan
- Block 3 – Define and manage the budgetary elements of business development
- Block 4 – Lead and develop customer relations and the activity of the sales team
- Block 5 – Professionalization – Designing and implementing commercial actions in the sports sector
This program delivers the certification ” Responsable d’Activités Commerciales ” n°36294 registered in the RNCP.
This certification is accessible by VAE.
Thevalidation of the certification is obtained by the capitalization of four blocks of competences common to all the courses as well as a block of professionalization according to the course of the candidate.
- Lectures and interactive courses
- Situational exercises through collective or individual case studies carried out by the students
- Conferences, seminars and educational visits
The three years of the program alternate between concept acquisition and practical application.
Each semester is validated by the award of 30 ECTS credits. Progression through the Bachelor’s programme is achieved by validating the semesters one after the other, i.e. 180 ECTS credits acquired at the end of the 3-year programme. The evaluation of the students’ knowledge acquisition is done through continuous controls followed by mid-term and final evaluations at the end of each semester.
- Individual or group case studies
- Individual and group oral presentations
- Individual and group files
Methods and tools
- The evaluation methods are face-to-face, in the form of continuous assessment or final exams in the form of mid-term exams.
What are the tuition fees for the course?
- Entry into 3rd year Bachelor’s degree: 6 300€.
The rates presented are valid for the year 2022-2023.
What kind of financial aid is available?
INSEEC offers several financial aid schemes:
- The alternating rhythm, in internship or work-study contract
- The right to training via the CPF
- Offers fromour banking partners
Sign up for an Information Meeting to learn more:
key figures of the ski studies training
Overall satisfaction with the course – Class of 2019
Success Rate – Class of 2019
Employability Rate – Class of 2019