The MSc Marketing and Management of Outdoor Sport course
“I wanted to have a 360° view of the different activities of the sport business. And to diversify, to have a more global vision. This program was the right one to complete my knowledge and vision in this field.
INSEEC is the school I was waiting for. I am very happy to be here today and to finish my schooling here. It has adapted to this new and complicated situation by offering quality distance learning courses. I have been working in this department for three years now. This allows me to get to know the agency, our activities and the employees. I am now in charge of internal and external communication for SPORTFIVE France and the development of SPORTFIVE’s global communication.”
Erwan BERTRAND, Ancien étudiant – profil Linkedin
Un diplôme en 1 ou 2 ans pour devenir un expert en management du sport
Holders of a BAC+3 can apply for thefirstyear of the MSc, and holders of a BAC+4 can apply directly for the second year.
This MSc in Sports Marketing trains future sports professionals by providing them with a specialization in the sports, tourism and leisure industries in order to prepare them for positions of high responsibility or business leaders in these sectors.
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le programme MSc Marketing et Management du Sport Outdoor ?
Sign up for an Open House!
The courses listed below are examples only and may vary slightly depending on the campus. The content of the courses is adapted each year to market developments and is updated before the start of each new school year.
Les cours de 1ère année
- Sport and marketing strategy
- Strategy for outdoor organizations & companies
- Outdoor communication strategy
- Consumer Insight fundamentals in sports
- Digital strategy & inbound marketing for outdoor companies
- Customer Marketing & Omnichannel Customer Journey in Sports
- Social media and sport
- Sporting event
- Tourism Marketing
Les cours de 2ème année
- Marketing of innovation in sport
- Brand strategy & ingredient brand
- Mobile marketing in sports
- Sport and augmented & virtual reality
- Ecodesign and sustainable marketing for outdoor sports
- Product management
- Corporate strategy
- Project management for outdoor events
2 start dates per year and varying study rhythms
There are two openings per year, in February/March and September/October. To check the opening of each intake, contact the admissions department directly.
The pace of the course may differ from campus to campus and depending on whether the course is carried out under an internship agreement (initial) or a professionalization/apprenticeship contract (continuing).
The work-study contract must be signed for a period of 12 months (MSc 2), 24 months (MSc1 + MSc 2) or 18 months for the staggered start of March (continuation of studies in MSc2).
Career opportunities after an MSc Marketing and Management of Outdoor Sport
- Marketing Director
- Brand Director
- Marketing Manager
- Product/range marketing manager
- Client Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Project Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- International Product Manager
- Market Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Research Manager
- Marketing business manager
What business skills are developed?
- Determine the marketing strategy and propose an innovative offer
- Define and implement the business development plan
- Manage and implement communication and digital marketing actions
- Manage a marketing and sales team
- Implementation and management of the marketing and management strategy in the sports sector
This program delivers the title of ” Manager of Marketing and Commercial Strategy” level 7 – former level 1 – registered in the RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certifications) under the code NSF 312.
The certification is obtained by capitalisation of all the blocks of skills.
For more details, please consult the online repository: https: //www.francecompetences.fr/recherche/rncp/34806/
What are the teaching methods?
- Lectures and interactive courses
- Situational exercises through collective or individual case studies carried out by the students
- Conferences, seminars and educational visits
- Individual or group case studies
- Individual and group oral presentations
- Individual and group files
Methods and tools
- The evaluation methods are face-to-face, in the form of continuous assessment or final exams in the form of mid-term exams.
What are the tuition fees for the course?
- Entry in MSc1: 7 650 €.
- Direct entry into MSc2: €8,050
Continuing education (sandwich course) :
– Entry in MSc1: 9 000 € HT
– Direct entry into MSc2*: 9 000 € HT
- VAE : 4 200€ HT
- VAP : 850 € HT
International package: Mandatory fee of €490 for support services exclusive to international students.
What kind of financial aid is available?
INSEEC offers several financial aid schemes:
- The alternating rhythm, in internship or work-study contract
- The right to training via the CPF
- Banking partnerships
Key figures for the MSc Marketing and Management of Outdoor Sport course
Overall satisfaction with the course – Class of 2019
Success Rate – Class of 2019
Employability Rate – Class of 2019
6-month CDI rate – Class of 2019
The OMNES Education Group pays particular attention to the societal environment, including the disability dimension. Indeed, we believe that students with disabilities should not have any problems in pursuing their studies and starting a professional career. We accompany them to facilitate their access to the premises, offer them personalized advice as well as adapted accommodations throughout their school career.
Accessibility of premises: all our campuses are accessible to people with disabilities.
To learn more about the OMNES Education Group’s disability policy, click here.
Updated 10 May 2022
Contacts for disability referents by campus:
Bordeaux : Anne-Sophie SCHENKELS – email@example.com
Lyon : Mylène BESTOSO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Paris : Priscila SELVA – email@example.com
Chambéry : Géraldine RIVAL – firstname.lastname@example.org