The Bachelor of Finance, acquiring operational expertise in the “corporate” and “market” professions
In addition to the fundamental courses, students are made aware of the specificities of certain sectors by experts. From the first year onwards, our courses are geared towards the chosen specialization, with an intensification in the second year to then access a third specialized year.
A diploma course in 1, 2 or 3 years to specialize in accounting and finance management.
Holders of a BAC can apply for the 1st year Bachelor’s degree, holders of a BAC+1 for the 2nd year Bachelor’s degree and those with a BAC+2 for the 3rd year Bachelor’s degree.
This Bachelor’s degree trains students for jobs in finance and accounting. These jobs require an ability to handle figures and also to use computers (dashboards, financial monitoring or technical analyses). However, commercial, relational and increasingly digital skills have become essential to evolve in complex and changing functions, particularly in the banking sector.
The objective of this training is to develop all the skills mentioned above, but also to understand the dynamics of employment in finance.
All our final year courses are specialized and professional, allowing students to be directly operational in a company at the end of their course.
Would you like to know more about the Bachelor of Finance? Sign up for an Open House!
What are the courses of the Bachelor Finance ?
The courses listed below are examples only and may vary slightly depending on the campus. The content of the courses is adapted each year to market developments and is updated before the start of each new school year.
The 3rd year courses
Droit du travail
Éthique et RSE
Technique de négociation
Outils de reporting
Reporting et communication financière
Fintech et Digitalisation
Patrimoine et fiscalité
Gestion de risques
Informatique – Introduction VBA
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND PRACTICE
Séminaire Gestion de projet
Mémoire de pratique professionnelle
1 or 2 entries per year and an alternating study rhythm
Each year, the start of the 3rd year Bachelors’ program is organized in September. Some campuses also offer a staggered start in February.
The rhythm of the course alternates between school and company, followed by full time in the company.
The rhythm of the courses in the classical program is the first semester in class, followed by the second semester in internship or mobility.
What are the prerequisites to enter the Bachelor program?
- To enter the first year, you must hold a baccalaureate (all sections) or a Diplôme d’Accès aux Études Universitaires (DAEU), recognized as level 4;
- For integration into the second year: it is necessary to have validated 60 ECTS in a sector considered to be identical in terms of skills to that of the course or to have validated 120 ECTS at level 5 or equivalent in the field concerned;
- For integration into the third year: it is necessary to have validated a 120 ECTS or a level 5 in a sector considered to be identical in terms of competencies to that of the course or to have validated 180 ECTS of level 5 or equivalent in the field concerned.
What are the career opportunities after the Bachelor Finance ?
Financial Analyst / Accounting Analyst
Accountant / Accounting assistant / Accounting assistant
Management controller / assistant management controller
Internal controller / internal auditor
The details of the opportunities are available HERE.
What are the blocks of professional skills developed with the Bachelor Finance ?
The objectives in terms of skills are to be able to:
- Manage the accounting and financial management of the company and the dedicated department
- Contribute to the organization’s investment and financing choices
- Analyze the performance and profitability of a company’s activity
- Manage the accounting and/or financial team
This program delivers the RNCP certification ” Manager in Financial Management and Management Control“.
Level 6 professional certification, registered with the RNCP, Code RNCP 35534, code NSF 313.
La certification s’obtient par capitalisation de l’ensemble des blocs de compétences. For more details, you can consult the France Compétences online reference system: https: //www.francecompetences.fr/recherche/rncp/35534/
This certification is accessible by VAE.
What are the pedagogical methods of the INSEEC Bachelor program?
- Lectures and interactive courses
- Situational exercises through collective or individual case studies carried out by the students
- Conferences, seminars and educational visits
The three years of the program alternate between concept acquisition and practical application.
Each semester is validated by the award of 30 ECTS credits. Progression through the Bachelor’s program is achieved by validating the semesters one after the other, i.e. 180 ECTS credits acquired at the end of the 3-year program. The evaluation of the students’ knowledge acquisition is done through continuous controls followed by mid-term and final evaluations at the end of each semester.
- Individual or group case studies
- Individual and group oral presentations
- Individual and group files
Methods and tools
- The evaluation methods are face-to-face, in the form of continuous assessment or final exams in the form of mid-term exams.
What are the tuition fees for the Finance program?
- For a 3rd year Bachelor’s degree : 8 900 €.
Continuing education (sandwich course) :
- For a 3rd year Bachelor’s degree : 9 700 €.
Tuition fees may vary from campus to campus, please contact the desired campus for more information.
The rates presented are valid for the year 2022-2023.
VAE/VAP – Click here to learn more about VAE
VAE : 4 200 € HT
VAP : 850 € HT
International students pack: Mandatory fee of 490 euros for exclusive support services international students.
For more information on fees in Chambéry, please contact the attached admissions department directly.
What financial aid is available to integrate the INSEEC Bachelor in Finance?
INSEEC offers several financial aid schemes:
- The alternating rhythm, in internship or work-study contract
- The right to training via the CPF
- Banking partnerships
The INSEEC Bachelor welcomes people with disabilities
INSEEC, one of the schools of the OMNES Education group, makes every effort to be inclusive and open to all people, regardless of their background or situation.
Our goal is that no student with a disability should be hindered in his or her desire to pursue an education and a professional career.
Support is therefore provided to facilitate access to the premises and to offer personalized advice and adapted facilities throughout their school career.
Accessibility: all our premises are adapted to the handicap standards.
The disability advisor, present on each campus, is the main contact person who will help set up a personalized support system for the student.
It acts as a link between students with disabilities and the various entities that make up the school. It accompanies them throughout their training.
Contacts: a disability advisor is present on each INSEEC campus. You can find their contact details on the contact page of each city.
les chiffres clés de la formation en FinancE
Taux de réussite au diplôme 2019 – 2020
Taux de rupture en Contrat d’Apprentissage 2019 – 2020
Taux de satisfaction 2019 – 2020 (suivant le rapport d’analyse LimeSurvey réalisé en Octobre 2020)
Taux d’apprentis certifiés par rapport au nombre d’apprentis présents à l’examen 2019 – 2020