The Eduniversal ranking of the best Masters, MSc & MBA programs is an annual event for students, companies and the institutions that offer the award-winning programs. This is the only ranking to date that gives priority to courses and not to institutions, through a sector-based approach and according to market criteria only. The Eduniversal ranking is based on three selection criteria: the reputation of the training program, the exit salary and student satisfaction feedback. This year again in 2021, programs sponsored by INSEEC MSc & MBA will appear in the rankings. 8 of our formations are in the top 10 of their category and 6 in the top 15. This is a great achievement for our institution, which has consolidated year after year its position as a leader in the sectors of expertise in which our training courses are based. What are these courses accessible from the bac+4 level? Discover the ranking by area of expertise.
Eduniversal 2021 ranking: INSEEC’s Masters of Science
Luxury & Wine
- Marketing & Wine Management, n°5 in the category ” Wine and Food Management “
- Cosmetics Industry Management, #12 in the “Luxury Management” category
- Marketing & Management of Sport, n°8 in the category ” Management of Sport “.
- Taxation, Business Law, Consulting & Management, No. 8 in the category ” Business Law and Management “.
- Business Development & Business Engineering, n°10 in the category ” Sales, commercial negotiation and business development “.
- Project Management & Business Engineering, #13 in the “Project Management” category
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, #12 in the “Purchasing” category
- Entrepreneurship & Start-Up, n°9 in the category ” Entrepreneurship “
HR & Health
- Director of Health Care Facilities, No. 9 in the category ” Law, Economics and Management of Health, Social and Medical Facilities and Establishments
- Digital Marketing & E-business, n°7 in the category ” E-business
- Communication, Advertising & Digital Strategy, #11 in the category “Digital Communication, Social Media and Community Management Strategies
- Digital Communication & Social Media, #12 in the category “Digital Communication, Social Media Strategies and Community Management
- Tourism Marketing & Hospitality Management, #11 in the category “Hospitality Management”
- Fashion Marketing, Design & Brand Strategies, #8 in the category “Fashion Management
- Event Marketing & Public Relations, #10 in the category “Event Communication
Employability at Bac+5: discover INSEEC’s Masters of Science
INSEEC’s MSc & MBA programs are specialized management training programs, either initial or alternating, at the baccalaureate level (bac+4/bac+5). They respond to a pedagogical logic of expertise and allow the consolidation of the fundamentals of business management while developing the managerial skills required by any future decision maker. Resolutely professional, the MSc & MBA INSEEC programs are designed for students from various backgrounds (universities, engineering schools, business schools) wishing to acquire a business and/or sector specialization.
[button color=”extra-color-4″ hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”medium” url=”https://masters.inseec.com/ecole/” text=”Découvrir les Masters of Science de l’INSEEC par pôle d’expertise” color_override=””]Updated 24 February 2022