Earn the Marketing and Communication Project Manager designation
The targeted professional certification
Professional certification“Marketing Communication Project Manager” level 6 (EU), NSF codes 312 – 320, delivered by INSEEC BACHELOR (MBA INSTITUTE/CEFAS/CEE-RA/CEE-SO), registered under the number 36293 in the RNCP (Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles) by decision of France Compétences of 25/03/2022.
What are the objectives of the Marketing Communication Project Manager training?
The “Marketing and Communication Project Manager” certification aims to meet the needs of companies for professionals with a multidisciplinary culture (management/management/law/commerce/ESR) of the company as it evolves today and a solid background in marketing and communication.
The Marketing Communication Project Manager is capable of studying the market, participating in the strategic orientations of the company in which he/she evolves, carrying out marketing communication audits, taking charge of marketing communication projects carried out in a transversal manner according to a methodology based on the articulation of each person’s tasks and the achievement of objectives, managing the budget that will be allocated and making the necessary corrections for the continuous improvement of his/her work and that of his/her team working in project mode
The Marketing Communication Project Manager masters skills related to marketing (more specifically to product development), digital marketing (more specifically to the launch of web campaigns and the animation of digital media) and communication (in all its forms: offline, online, corporate, events).
In response to the needs of companies identified on the market, INSEEC’s certification prepares for the following blocks of skills:
- Participate in the definition of the company’s marketing strategy
- Design and implement a marketing communication project
- Define and manage the budgetary elements of a marketing and communication project
- Leading a marketing communication team in project mode
You can find all of the targeted skills on the directory sheet by clicking here.
THE VALIDATION OF THE CERTIFICATION IS OBTAINED BY THE CAPITALIZATION OF FOUR BLOCKS OF COMPETENCES COMMON TO ALL THE COURSES AS WELL AS A BLOCK OF PROFESSIONALIZATION ACCORDING TO THE COURSE OF THE CANDIDATE
In addition to the four common blocks of competencies for the “Marketing and Communication Project Manager” title, there is a sector-specific professionalization to be chosen from among :
- Digital marketing,
- Communication, events,
- Product development.
What are the prerequisites to join the course?
- Admission to the first year: you must hold a baccalaureate (all sections) or a Diploma of Access to University Studies (DAEU), recognized as level 4
- Integration in the second year: it is necessary to have validated 60 ECTS in a sector considered identical in terms of competences to that of the training or to have validated 120 ECTS in a management science environment
- Integration in the third year: it is necessary to have validated a 120 ECTS or a level 5 in a sector considered as identical in terms of competences to that of the training or to have validated 180 ECTS in a management science environment
This certification is accessible through the Validation of Acquired Experience.
To learn more, click here.
What jobs can you do with this RNCP title?
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the different occupations that can be held by holders of the certification:
- Marketing project manager
- Digital project manager
- Communication project manager
- Event project manager
- Marketing communication manager
- Junior Product Manager
- Communication Officer
Discover all the trainings related to this RNCP title
Discover the other business courses of the Bachelors Bac+3 of INSEEC
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in Wines and Spirits
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business Management
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in the luxury industry
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in the Sport Business
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in e-commerce and Start Up