Obtain the title of Sales Activity Manager
L he targeted professional certification
Professional certification “ Responsable d’Activités Commerciales” level 6 (EU), code NSF 312, delivered by INSEEC BACHELOR (MBA INSTITUTE/CEFAS/CEE-RA/CEE-SO), registered under the number 36294 in the RNCP (Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles) by decision of France Compétences of 25/03/2022.
What are the objectives of the Sales Activity Manager training?
The “Commercial Activity Manager” certification is designed to meet the needs of companies with strong commercial development. The sales activity manager is in charge of the operational deployment of the sales strategy defined by the company and of its follow-up.
In complete autonomy, he/she proposes, designs and implements, with the agreement of his/her hierarchy, commercial actions aimed at meeting the needs of the clientele. He manages a client portfolio. He is able to coordinate human, financial and logistical resources as well as the planning of the various tasks of the people involved. He/she is able to control the results of commercial actions, to master the planning of associated budgets and to report to his/her direct manager.
For future holders of the Sales Activity Manager certification, our training ambition in line with the job market lies particularly in the acquisition of solid fundamentals of direct, indirect and online sales techniques coupled with ease of oral expression, strength of conviction, management of objections and conflicts, and the creation and analysis of sales performance monitoring charts.
Indeed, the realization of commercial action plans, the implementation of these plans, the elaboration of convincing arguments, the adaptability to its target or more generally the analysis of databases constitute the operational skills sought by companies.
In addition, mastering the complementarity and convergence between the sales, marketing and communication departments of an organization are also essential for this job. It is therefore necessary for companies to recruit operational profiles who master direct, indirect and online sales techniques in line with the implementation of the market penetration and development strategy defined by the company according to the sector’s evolutions.
In response to the needs of companies identified on the market, INSEEC’s certification prepares for the following blocks of skills:
- Participate in the definition of the commercial strategy of the company or organization
- Design and implement a business development plan
- Define and manage the budgetary elements of business development
- Lead and develop the activity of the sales team
You can find all of the targeted skills on the directory sheet by clicking here.
THE VALIDATION OF THE CERTIFICATION IS OBTAINED BY THE CAPITALIZATION OF FOUR BLOCKS OF COMPETENCES COMMON TO ALL THE COURSES AS WELL AS A BLOCK OF PROFESSIONALIZATION ACCORDING TO THE COURSE OF THE CANDIDATE
In addition to the four common blocks of competencies for the “Commercial Activity Manager” title, there is a sector-based professionalization to choose from:
- Design and implement marketing actions for wines and spirits
- Design and implement international development actions
- Design and implement sales actions in the luxury sector
- Design and implement commercial actions in the sports sector
- Design and implement commercial actions for E-commerce & Start Up
What are the prerequisites to join the course?
- Admission to the first year of the program: Hold a baccalaureate (all sections) or a Diplôme d’Accès aux Études Universitaires (DAEU), recognized as level 4;
- Integration in the second year: having validated 60 ECTS in a sector considered identical in terms of competences to that of the training or having validated 120 ECTS in a management science environment;
- Integration in the third year: having validated a 120 ECTS or a level 5 in a sector considered identical in terms of competences to that of the training or having validated 180 ECTS in a management science environment.
This certification is accessible through the Validation of Acquired Experience.
To learn more, click here.
What jobs can you do with this RNCP title?
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the different occupations that can be held by holders of the certification:
- Sales consultant
- Business Development Officer
- In charge of the international mission
- Business Developer
- Business Development Consultant
- Manager of a point of sale
Discover all the trainings related to this RNCP title
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in Wines and Spirits
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business Management
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in the luxury industry
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in the Sport Business
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in e-commerce and Start Up
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in Sport Business – Sport Etudes
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in the Sport Business – Ski Etudes