Earn the Business Managerdesignation
Professional certification issued
and associated blocks of competencies
Title of Commercial Activities Manager (RNCP code 36294) of level 6 (EU), formerly level 2 (FR).
Registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles on March 25, 2022 – NSF 312
THE VALIDATION OF THE CERTIFICATION IS OBTAINED BY THE CAPITALIZATION OF FOUR BLOCKS OF COMPETENCES COMMON TO ALL THE COURSES AS WELL AS A BLOCK OF PROFESSIONALIZATION ACCORDING TO THE COURSE OF THE CANDIDATE
Reporting to the sales management, the Sales Activity Manager implements the actions resulting from the strategic orientations defined upstream, according to the sector of activity in which the brand, company or organisation operates.
In response to the needs of companies identified on the market, INSEEC’s certification prepares for the following blocks of skills:
- Participate in the definition of the commercial strategy of the company or organization
- Design and implement a business development plan
- Define and manage the budgetary elements of business development
- Leading and developing customer relations and the activity of the sales team
In addition to the four common blocks of competencies for the “Commercial Activity Manager” title, there is a sector-based professionalization to choose from:
- Design and implement marketing actions for wines and spirits
- Design and implement international development actions
- Design and implement sales actions in the luxury sector
- Design and implement commercial actions in the sports sector
- Design and implement commercial actions for E-commerce & Start Up
“In response to business needs
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the different occupations that can be held by holders of the certification:
- Sales consultant
- Business Development Officer
- International Project Manager
- Business Developer
- Business Development Consultant
- Manager of a point of sale
Example of a course
Développement commercial stratégique
One of the main functions of the marketing manager is to develop his entity. Increasing revenues, turnover, developing sales areas nationally or internationally, etc., taking into account the company’s possibilities and the general strategy are some of the points that will be covered in this module.
Retailing Mix 3.0
Pricing policy, communication policy, retailing and merchandising strategies are studied through the prism of digital and new consumer paths.
The fundamentals of BtoB marketing will be covered with its concepts, principles and specificities. The particular management of large accounts, project management and the complexity of sales are among the elements that will be acquired.
Powerful sales presentation
A manager must know the tools and techniques to convince, to make adhere and thus to be more able to work in team. This module provides the keys to convincing written and oral presentations from a professional perspective.
Distribution et trade marketing
The distribution policy in the retail and specialised trade will be discussed in this module. All the marketing actions carried out or financed by a manufacturer-supplier in collaboration with the distributors will thus be swept up.
Marketing digital & e-business
The development of the company on digital channels is nowadays almost unavoidable. This module provides a relevant current vision of business models that work on the Internet or in “brick and mortar”. This module also presents the main tools and techniques to launch or develop a web presence in terms of e-commerce and social commerce.
Management stratégique & Gestion
– Understand team management in its disciplinary diversity (commercial, financial, legal, human…)
– To translate the strategic orientations of his management into operational objectives for his entity (agency, sales outlet, department…)
– Organize, lead and monitor the sales team by providing technical support
– Develop and manage projects
The objective of the course is to allow the student to know the different tools of commercial reporting in order to be able to implement them easily in his professional life.
Discover all the trainings related to this RNCP title
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in Wines and Spirits
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business Management
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in the luxury industry
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in the Sport Business
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in e-commerce and Start Up
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in Sport Business – Sport Etudes
- Bachelor in charge of commercial activities in the Sport Business – Ski Etudes