Which RNCP title for a Director of Health Care Facilities?
Title of ” Director of Health Establishments ” level 7 (EU) registered in the RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certifications) under the NSF code 331p by decision of France Compétences of December 8, 2017.
Find the blocks of competences associated with this RNCP title by clicking here .
The Director of Health Care Facilities holds management and supervisory positions in health, social and medico-social facilities.
He/she manages a health, social or medico-social structure in its financial, human, administrative, logistical and specific dimensions (quality, hygiene, risk management, security, public relations, etc.).
It must coordinate all the activities of an establishment in order to guarantee the best possible care for users (patients, residents or elderly people, disabled people, people in social difficulties…). To this end, it organizes and manages the services.
It defines an institutional project that is consistent with the strategic and political orientations of the institution and the decision-making bodies.
Finally, he/she guarantees the proper functioning of his/her establishment and optimizes the service provided to users.
- Manage human resources by enhancing the skills of employees,
- Control and justify its operating budget,
- Improve the quality of services and manage the risks of the establishment,
- Take into account all regulatory and environmental constraints.
At the end of the course, students will have acquired the following five blocks of competencies:
- Designing and supporting organizational and managerial change processes in a health care facility while respecting the environmental and regulatory specificities of the sector
- Manage the accounting and financial management of the establishment
- Managing human resources in a health care facility
- Organize and monitor the development of the establishment’s activity
- Implementing a quality approach and an effective risk management policy within a health care institution
Find all the targeted skills on the directory sheet: https: //www.francecompetences.fr/recherche/rncp/15964/
The certification is issued by capitalization of the totality of the blocks of competences. Each competency of a block must be validated to validate the block of competencies. Partial validation of a block is not possible.
The targeted professions
The profession targeted by the certification is that of Director of Health Establishments. Various names cover the perimeter of this trade:
- Director of a health establishment, EHPAD, senior residence
- Assistant Director
- Health executive associated with the management of a health care facility
- Operations Manager
The candidate must justify:
- For entry into the 4th year (MSc1): a level 6 or equivalent (i.e. 180 ECTS validated) preferably in the field of health or human resources.
- For entry into the 5th year (MSc2): a level 6 and having validated the equivalent of 240 ECTS preferably in the field of health or human resources.
The institution remains open to other types of training areas as long as the candidate’s professional project remains consistent with his or her aspirations.
This certification is accessible through Validation of Acquired Experience .
Discover all the trainings related to this RNCP title
“In response to business needs
In the field of health care management, there is a very strong demand for personnel with technical and operational skills but also able to respond to recent changes in the health care sector and the care of the elderly. We must take the measure of technological revolutions but also of the evolution of public expectations.
It is important to train professionals who will be able to respond to the new situation marked by longer life expectancy and the increase in chronic diseases.