Professional certification of ” Expert in Audit, Control & Consulting “This is a level 7 (EU) diploma, NSF codes 313 and 314, awarded by INSEEC and IFG (INSEEC EXECUTIVE EDUCATION, CEERA, CEESO, MBA INSTITUTE, CEFAS and IFG), registered under number 35008 in the RNCP (Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles) by decision of France Compétences on October 14, 2020.
Find the blocks of competences associated with this RNCP title by clicking here .
The “Expert in Audit, Control & Consulting” certification is designed to meet the changing skills needs of the finance sector. The evolution of these skills stems from the changes in the activities and professions of the finance sector: increase in the regulatory environment, the volume of data to be processed and analyzed, digitalization, technicalization, professionalization of missions and the competitive environment.
- Steering the performance of a company
- Controlling the performance of a company
- Realization of the control and the audit
- Animation of the control
- Advice and information on taxation and business law
- Animation of business teams in the context of an audit and performance analysis mission
At the end of the course, students will have acquired the following four blocks of competencies:
- Manage and control the company’s performance
- Carry out and lead the control and audit within the company or for a client
- Advising and informing on tax and business law issues
- Leading business teams in the context of an audit and performance analysis mission
Find all the targeted skills on the directory sheet: https://www.francecompetences.fr/recherche/rncp/35008
The certification is issued by capitalization of the totality of the blocks of competences. Each competency of a block must be validated to validate the block of competencies. Partial validation of a block is not possible.
The targeted professions
The profession targeted by the certification is that of Expert in Audit, Control & Consulting.
Various names cover the perimeter of this trade:
- Management Controller
- Financial Auditor / Auditor
- Accounting Consultant / Finance Consultant / Management Consultant
- Accounting Manager
- Banking & Tax Lawyer / Financial Markets Lawyer
The candidate must justify:
- For entry into the 4th year (MSc1): a level 6 or equivalent (i.e. 180 ECTS validated) preferably in the field of finance, auditing or consulting.
- For entry into the 5th year (MSc2): a level 6 and having validated the equivalent of 240 ECTS preferably in the field of finance, auditing or consulting.
The institution remains open to other types of training as long as the candidate’s professional project is consistent with his or her aspirations, with proof of motivation (internship in the field of finance, auditing or consulting as part of a gap year, for example).
This certification is accessible through Validation of Acquired Experience .
Discover all the trainings related to this RNCP title
Discover all the other courses in Finance and Real Estate
- MSc International Financial Analysis
- MSc Investment Banking and Financial Engineering
- MSc Banking Digitalisation & Financial Manager
- MSc Corporate Finance & Financial Engineering
- MSc Wealth Management & Real Estate Markets
- MSc Financial Markets & Trading
- MSc Real Estate Management
- MSc International Finance