Become an Expert in Audit, Control & Consulting
Professional certification issued
and blocks of competencies
Title of “Expert in Audit, Control & Management” level 7 (EU) registered in the RNCP (Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles) under the NSF codes 313 and 314. Registered in the National Directory of Professional Certifications on October 14, 2020. Publication in the J.O. of March 21, 2021
THE VALIDATION OF THE RNCP TITLE IS DONE BY CAPITALIZATION OF ALL THE BLOCKS OF COMPETENCES.
The Expert in Audit, Control and Consulting is thus led, internally or externally, to carry out the control of the accounting and financial operations of structures according to the legal obligations. It contributes to the prevention and control of financial risks and the detection of any irregularities. He/she is also required to organize and control the economic management (definition of objectives, activity indicators, performance measurement, etc.) of a structure and optimize its financial profitability in accordance with the strategic choices decided by the management bodies and the regulations (commercial, fiscal and financial).
It can carry out prospective studies of the structure’s results. He/she can coordinate the activity of a team or manage a department. As an external consultant, he can provide technical support in accounting and financial management to companies in difficulty.
What jobs can you do with this RNCP title?
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the various functions that can be performed by holders of the “Expert in Audit, Control and Consulting” certification:
- Employee in an accounting or auditing firm
- Employee in the accounting departments of large companies, SMEs and public service organizations (City Hall, Prefecture, etc.)
- Employee in a management consulting company in relation with different departments and stakeholders of companies
Audit assignments can also be performed as a self-employed person. The activity varies according to the sector and the organization of the structure. Depending on the missions entrusted to him, as well as the company in which he carries out his activities, the expert in Audit, Control and Consulting can take different names.
“In response to business needs
At the end of the course, students will have acquired the following four blocks of competencies:
- Manage and control the company’s performance;
- Carry out and lead the control and audit within the company or for a client;
- Advise, inform and provide support in tax and business law to the management and all departments within the company;
- Lead multidisciplinary and multicultural business teams in the context of an audit and performance analysis mission (budgetary control or monitoring).
This certification is accessible by capitalization of these four blocks of skills.
What skills are developed?
At the end of the training, the learners will have acquired the following blocks of competences:
- Manage and control the company’s performance
- Carry out and lead the control and audit within the company or for a client
- Advise and inform on tax and business law
- Leading business teams in the context of an audit and performance analysis mission
This certification is accessible by capitalization of these blocks of skills.
Example of a course
AUDIT COMPTABLE, FISCAL ET FINANCIER
Study of specific tools for tax, accounting and financial auditing. Tax procedures and litigation. Audit of the accounting of long-term debts and financial assets. Audit of the accounting of intangible assets and the valuation of inventories.
AUDIT ET CONTRÔLE INTERNE
The evolution of the audit profession. Study of the tools and organizational issues of internal control. Practice of internal control according to the process approach. Creation of a report on internal control.
AUDIT DE GROUPE
Purpose of the internal audit applied to a group. Study of the tools specific to internal auditing. Case of the audit of subsidiaries in the framework of a group strategy.
AUDIT INTERNE ET MANAGEMENT DES RISQUES
Concept and fundamentals of internal control and enterprise risk management. The regulatory environment related to internal control. Best practices in internal control. Internal banking control and its specificities. The concept of risk in business.
Discover all the trainings related to this title
Discover also all the other training courses in Finance and real estate
- MSc International Financial Analysis
- MSc Investment Banking and Financial Engineering
- MSc Banking Digitalisation & Financial Manager
- MSc Corporate Finance & Financial Engineering
- MSc Wealth Management & Real Estate Markets
- MSc Financial Markets & Trading
- MSc Real Estate Management
- MSc International Finance