Obtain the title of Financial Management and Controlling Manager
The targeted professional certification
Professional certification “ Manager in financial management and management control” level 6 (EU), NSF codes 313/314, delivered by INSEEC BACHELOR (MBA INSTITUTE/CEFAS/CEE-RA/CEE-SO, IFG), registered under the number 35534 in the RNCP (Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles) by decision of France Compétences of 19/04/2021
What are the objectives of the Financial Management and Controlling Manager training?
The certification aims to respond to the changing skill requirements resulting from the transformation of the sector’s professions. The training takes into consideration the challenges and expectations of digitalization. The objective is to meet consumers’ expectations by rethinking the tools and the relationship with the customer. The financial management and management control manager is a versatile and agile professional, capable of combining technical expertise and team management.
In response to the needs of companies identified on the market, INSEEC’s certification prepares for the following blocks of skills:
- Manage the accounting and financial management of the company and the dedicated department
- Contribute to the organization’s investment and financing choices
- Analyze the performance and profitability of a company’s activity
- Manage the accounting and/or financial team.
You can find all of the targeted skills on the directory sheet by clicking here.
THE CERTIFICATION IS ISSUED BY CAPITALIZATION OF ALL THE BLOCKS OF COMPETENCES.
What are the prerequisites to join the course?
- Admission to the first year of the program: Hold a baccalaureate (all sections) or a Diplôme d’Accès aux Études Universitaires (DAEU), recognized as level 4;
- Integration in the second year: it is necessary to have validated 60 ECTS in a sector considered as identical in terms of competences to that of the training or to have validated 120 ECTS of level 5 or equivalent in the field concerned;
- Integration in the third year: it is necessary to have validated a 120 ECTS or a level 5 in a sector considered identical in terms of competences to that of the training or to have validated 180 ECTS of level 5 or equivalent in the field concerned.
This certification is accessible through Validation of Acquired Experience .
What jobs can you do with this RNCP title?
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the different occupations that can be held by holders of the certification:
- Financial Analyst
- Management controller
- Financial Controller
- Internal Controller