The MSc Cosmetics Industry Management course
The MSc Cosmetics Industry Management is a comprehensive programme of excellence in the art of managing brands and companies in the luxury cosmetics industry.
Catherine HARNISCH, Programme Director
Un diplôme en 1 ou 2 ans pour devenir un expert des marques de luxe spécialisées en cosmétiques
Holders of a BAC+3 can apply for thefirstyear of the MSc, and holders of a BAC+4 can apply directly for the second year.
The MSc Cosmetics Industry Management is a comprehensive programme of excellence in the art of managing brands and companies in the luxury industry and more specifically in cosmetics.
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le programme MSc 2 Cosmetics Industry Management ?
Sign up for an Open House!
The courses listed below are examples only and may vary slightly depending on the campus. The content of the courses is adapted each year to market developments and is updated before the start of each new school year.
Les cours de 1ère année
- Luxury brand management
- Fashion consumer insights & research
- Art of selling in luxury
- International marketing in luxury
- CSR in luxury
- Social media
- Photoshop / indesign
- Retail management
- History of luxury
- Brand content
- Cross cultural management
- Luxury business management
- Cosmetics & fragrances management
- Fashion, art & society
- Communication in luxury
- Luxury consumer behaviour
Les cours de 2ème année
- E-merchandising & visual merchandising
- Market research
- Brand’s rules & regulations
- Distribution and retail management
- Development strategy & implementation
- HNWI 1 emerging countries
- Luxury master class
- Digital strategy & influence marketing
- Product development
- History of beauty
- Seminar on innovation & patent
- Cosmetics customer experience
- Packaging design
- Skincare workshop
- Olfactive workshop
2 start dates per year and varying study rhythms
There are two openings per year, in February/March and September/October. To check the opening of each intake, contact the admissions department directly.
The pace of the course may differ from campus to campus and depending on whether the course is carried out under an internship agreement (initial) or a professionalization/apprenticeship contract (continuing).
The work-study contract must be signed for a period of 12 months (MSc 2), 24 months (MSc1 + MSc 2) or 18 months for the staggered start of March (continuation of studies in MSc2).
Career opportunities after an MSc Cosmetics Industry Management
- Product manager
- Brand manager
- Marketing of purchasing manager
- Digital strategy manager
- Merchandising manager
What business skills are developed?
- Determine the marketing strategy and propose an innovative offer
- Define and implement the business development plan
- Manage and implement communication and digital marketing actions
- Manage a marketing and sales team
- Implementation and management of the marketing and management strategy in the luxury and fashion sector
This program delivers the professional certification of ” Marketing and Business Strategy Manager ” level 7 (EU), NSF code 312, delivered by Inseec MSc&MBA (CEESO, CEERA, CEFAS, MBA INSTITUTE), registered under number 34806 in the RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certifications).
For more details, please consult the online repository: https: //www.francecompetences.fr/recherche/rncp/34806
The certification is issued by capitalization of the totality of the blocks of competences. Each competency of a block must be validated to validate the block of competencies. Partial validation of a block is not possible.
This certification is accessible through the Validation of Acquired Experience.
The Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) – INSEEC
What are the teaching methods?
- Lectures and interactive courses
- Situational exercises through collective or individual case studies carried out by the students
- Conferences, seminars and educational visits
- Individual or group case studies
- Individual and group oral presentations
- Individual and group files
Methods and tools
- The evaluation methods are face-to-face, in the form of continuous assessment or final exams in the form of mid-term exams.
The OMNES Education Group pays particular attention to the societal environment, including the disability dimension. Indeed, we believe that students with disabilities should not have any problems in pursuing their studies and starting a professional career. We accompany them to facilitate their access to the premises, offer them personalized advice as well as adapted accommodations throughout their school career.
Accessibility of premises: all our campuses are accessible to people with disabilities.
To learn more about the OMNES Education Group’s disability policy, click here.
Contacts for disability referents by campus:
Bordeaux : Anne-Sophie SCHENKELS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lyon : Mylène BESTOSO – email@example.com
Paris : Priscila SELVA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Chambéry : Clément BERTACCO – email@example.com
What is the 2022/2023 tuition to enter the program?
- Entry in MSc1 : 10 950 €.
- Entry into MSc 2 after M1: €12,750
- Direct entry in MSc2 : 14 780 €.
Continuing education (sandwich course) :
- Training 24 months : 24 950 € HT
- Direct entry in MSc2 : 15 280 € HT
- VAE : 4 200€ HT
- VAP : 850 € HT
International Student Pack: Mandatory fee of 490€ for exclusive support services for international students.
What kind of financial aid is available?
INSEEC offers several financial aid schemes:
- The alternating rhythm, in internship or work-study contract
- The right to training via the CPF
- Banking partnerships
les chiffres clés de la formation en MSc 2 Cosmetics Industry Management
Taux d’insertion professionnelle à 6 mois sur la promotion 2019-2020
Taux de réussite aux examens de la certification professionnelle délivrée et associée à ce programme pour la promotion de 2018-2019
Taux de satisfaction des apprenants (selon le rapport d’analyse lime survey réalisé en octobre 2020 sur la promotion 2019-2020)