The MSc Cosmetics Industry Management programme
The MSc Cosmetics Industry Management is a comprehensive programme of excellence in the art of managing brands and companies in the luxury cosmetics industry.
Guillaume COUSIN, Programme Director
A diploma in 1 or 2 years to become an expert in luxury brands specialising in cosmetics
Holders of a 3-year bachelor degree can apply for the first year of the MSc, and holders of a 4-year bachelor degree can apply directly for the second year of the MSc.
The MSc Cosmetics Industry Management is a comprehensive programme of excellence in the art of managing brands and companies in the luxury industry and more specifically in cosmetics.
Do you want to know more about the programme MSc Cosmetics Industry Management ?
Sign up for an Open Day!
The courses listed below are examples only and may vary slightly depending on the campus. The content of the courses is adapted each year to market developments and is updated before the start of each new school year.
First year courses
- Luxury brand management
- Fashion consumer insights & research
- Art of selling in luxury
- International marketing in luxury
- CSR in luxury
- Social media
- Photoshop / indesign
- Retail management
- History of luxury
- Brand content
- Cross cultural management
- Luxury business management
- Cosmetics & fragrances management
- Fashion, art & society
- Communication in luxury
- Luxury consumer behaviour
Second year courses
- E-merchandising & visual merchandising
- Market research
- Brand’s rules & regulations
- Distribution and retail management
- Development strategy & implementation
- HNWI 1 emerging countries
- Luxury master class
- Digital strategy & influence marketing
- Product development
- History of beauty
- Seminar on innovation & patent
- Cosmetics customer experience
- Packaging design
- Skincare workshop
- Olfactive workshop
2 intake dates per year and various rhythms of studies
There are two openings per year, in February/March and September/October. To check the opening of each intake, contact the admissions department directly.
The pace of the course may differ from campus to campus and depending on whether the course is carried out under an internship agreement (initial) or a professionalization/apprenticeship contract (continuing).
The work-study contract must be signed for a period of 12 months (MSc2), 24 months (MSc1 + MSc2) or 18 months for the staggered start of March (continuation of studies in MSc2).
Career opportunities after an MSc Cosmetics Industry Management
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing of Purchasing Manager
- Digital Strategy Manager
- Merchandising Manager
What business skills are developed?
- Determine the marketing strategy and propose an innovative offer
- Define and implement the business development plan
- Manage and implement communication and digital marketing actions
- Manage a marketing and sales team
- Implementation and management of the marketing and management strategy in the luxury and fashion sector
Professional certification of “Marketing and Business Strategy Manager” , NSF code 320, delivered by INSEEC (INSEEC EXECUTIVE EDUCATION, CEERA, CEESO, MBA INSTITUTE and CEFAS), registered under the number 34806 in the NCPR (National Directory of Professional Qualifications) by decision of France Compétences of October 14, 2020.
The certification is issued by capitalisation of the totality of the blocks of competences. Each competency of a block must be validated to validate the block of competencies. Partial validation of a block is not possible.
Find the blocks of competences associated with this RNCP title by clicking here .
This certification is accessible through the Validation of Acquired Experience.
What are the teaching methods?
- Lectures and interactive courses
- Situational exercises through collective or individual case studies carried out by the students
- Conferences, seminars and educational visits
- Individual or group case studies
- Individual and group oral presentations
- Individual and group files
Methods and tools
- The evaluation methods are face-to-face, in the form of continuous assessment or final exams in the form of mid-term exams.
The OMNES Education Group pays particular attention to the societal environment, including the disability dimension. Indeed, we believe that students with disabilities should not have any problems in pursuing their studies and starting a professional career. We accompany them to facilitate their access to the premises, offer them personalised advice as well as adapted accommodations throughout their school career.
Accessibility of premises: all our campuses are accessible to people with disabilities.
To learn more about the OMNES Education Group’s disability policy, click here.
Contacts for disability referents by campus:
Bordeaux : Maxime DOUENS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lyon : Anissa GASMI – email@example.com
Paris : Priscila SELVA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Chambéry : Clément BERTACCO – email@example.com
What is the 2023/2024 tuition to enter the program?
- Entry into MSc1: €11500
- Direct entry into MSc2: €15450
- MSc1 + MSc2: €26950
- 24-month training: €25450
- Direct entry into MSc2: €15950
In the context of work-study training, tuition fees are payable by the OPCO and the company signing the contract.
Do you have any questions about work-study or our school in general? Consult our frequently asked questions.
- VAE : 4200€ HT
- VAP : 850€ HT
International Student Pack: Mandatory fee of 490€ for exclusive support services for international students.
What kind of financial aid is available?
INSEEC offers several financial aid schemes:
- The alternating rhythm, in internship or work-study contract
- The right to training via the CPF
- Banking partnerships
key numbers of the programme cosmetics Industry Management
Employability rate – Class of 2019
Success rate – Class of 2019
Overall satisfaction rate with training – Class of 2020