Customer relations are one of the key factors in a company’s performance. To be successful, you must know and master the three dimensions of customer relations:
- external relations : it allows the company to be visible in the world, to be known and to be coherent with its values and its objectives;
- internal relations: this is the relationship between employees, which is essential to motivate them;
- external/internal relations: this allows commercial operations to be effective by multiplying contacts with potential customers.
Customer relations training will give you the skills you need to become a professional interviewer and salesperson. It will help you to:
- understand the role of the client and the intermediary ;
- know the different types of clients;
- deal with the technical problems of the trade;
- help customers with their needs and expectations.
At INSEEC, we offer several programs in business that allow you to acquire these skills. For example the MSc Trade Marketing, Distribution & Business Development or the MSc Project Management & Business Engineering.
You wish to join
an INSEEC program?
You wish to have some
more information about a program?
Why train in customer relations?
Customer relations is a discipline that allows us to meet the needs and expectations of our customers. Why train in customer relations? The training consists of training you to manage your business and your relationships with your clients. This activity allows you to optimize the interaction time with your customers, and to ensure maximum satisfaction.
Why train in customer relations?
Training in customer relations is a way to adapt to new technologies and market realities. Customer relations training will accompany you at every stage of your career, both in obtaining your degree and in integrating into a company.
Customer relations is a field that requires great autonomy and flexibility. You will work in different sectors, which will allow you to learn new techniques and tools.
The Customer relations training will allow you to understand the importance of the relationship between a company and its customers, and its place in the sales process. You will learn interpersonal skills to manage your customers and build loyalty.
To summarize, customer relations training will allow you to acquire the necessary knowledge to :
- Improve customer retention and loyalty;
- improve your reputation;
- improve your customers’ experience;
- differentiate yourself from your competitors;
- encourage references ;
- increase sales.
Is the customer relations field hiring?
The field of customer relations is expanding rapidly. In fact, it is more important than ever for companies and organizations to have an effective and innovative system to manage their customers. Customer relations have become the keystone of business success. Thus, most of them are looking for experts in the field.
Companies in the customer relations sector are constantly recruiting. Indeed, thanks to the evolution of technologies, satisfying the customer becomes more and more complex. So companies need to work harder to better meet their needs. In this context, some customer relationship methods are further developed through technological tools. As a result, companies are turning to multi-skilled customer relationship specialists.
What are the jobs in customer relations?
Customer relations consist in ensuring the smooth running of relations between a company and its customers. It is a very vast sector and it is difficult to list the jobs related to it. But we can list some jobs in the field of customer relations, including:
- the sales consultant ;
- the customer relationship management consultant ;
- Project Management Consultant;
- portfolio management consultant ;
- opportunity management consultant;
- The strategic management consultant.
The job opportunities are very diversified, but as concrete examples :
- The customer relationship management consultant can be recruited in the automotive industry, communication, banking or financial sector, insurance or IT;
- The project management consultant can be recruited in the fields of banking, IT, insurance, logistics or communication.
If you want to know about other opportunities in the field of customer relations, you can consult our dedicated pages!
What are the salaries for customer relations jobs?
The salaries for the different professions are very different. Indeed, the salary for customer relations jobs depends on the type of position, the experience of the agent, and the size of the company. The sales consultant can earn between 1,300 and 1,700 euros per month. On the other hand, a customer relationship management consultant can earn between 1,800 euros and 4,000 euros gross per month.Updated 13 July 2023