Admissions procedures: how to apply to INSEEC MSc & MBA?
INSEEC has 4 training programs, accessible from BAC to BAC+5. The MSc & MBA is one of these 4 programs.
You wish to apply to the INSEEC MSc & MBA program and you are a student of French or European nationality with a degree from the EU?
You can apply to one of the 4 INSEEC campuses in Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon or ChambéryYou can apply to any of the four campuses, depending on your training needs and your geographical location.
You have already started an online application and wish to finalize it? Simply click on the link sent to you by email or contact the admissions department.
You wish to apply to the INSEEC MSc & MBA program, you are not a European Union citizen and your diploma was issued outside the EU?
Do not hesitate to contact the international department for any request concerning the admissions process for non-EU students: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the admission criteria for the 1st and 2nd year MSc & MBA?
1st year of MSc & MBA | Bac+4
- For students in the process of validating a Bac+3 (equivalent to a level 6 RNCP title) or having validated a diploma
- For employees or professionals undergoing retraining, the programs are available at .
2nd year of MSc & MBA | Bac+5
- For students in the process of validating a Bac+4, with a Bac+4 or Bac+5.
- For employees or professionals undergoing retraining, the programs are accessible through continuing education (CPF, VAE, VAP…) .
What is the admission procedure for the INSEEC MSc & MBA?
- Submit your application and supporting documents on our online platform: identity card or passport, last 2 transcripts or last diploma, CV, cover letter.
- Application fee of 70 €. Payment by credit card recommended. 14 working days of retraction. After this period, the application fee will not be refunded.
- Closing date for applications: 1 month before the start of the school year – subject to availability of places and depending on the campus.
- Examination of the application by a Jury.
- The following will be taken into account: the academic quality of the applicant’s schooling, the relevance of the professional project, the quality of the applicant’s arguments, the diversity of the applicant’s work experience (student jobs, internships, etc.) and the applicant’s language level.
- Average response time from the admissions department: 10 days.
- Sending an email of refusal or declaration of eligibility.
- If the candidate is accepted, he or she will be invited to an individual interview (in French or in English for international programs). The purpose of these tests is to assess the candidate’s motivation and knowledge of the targeted professional sector.
- In case of admission to our school, a deposit of 1100 € (2250 € for international candidates) is required to confirm the registration.