Since the arrival of theInternet and the emergence of new technologies, new professions have emerged and continue to emerge in our society. These are all digital jobs: Traffic Manager, Community & Social Media Manager, SEO analyst, Growth Hacker or Web Analyst.
Most of the time, we talk about digital marketing or e-marketing. These are in fact all the marketing actions implemented on digital media to achieve the objectives set by the company. The latter know that consumers are on the Internet and thereforeadapt by implementing techniques to target them on these many digital media.
- What is digital marketing and what are its objectives?
- Why do digital marketing?
- What are the digital marketing courses offered at INSEEC?
- What are the opportunities and jobs related to digital marketing?
You wish to join
an INSEEC program?
You wish to have some
more information about a program?
What is marketing and what are its objectives?
Digital marketing is a discipline that uses all digital channels to sell a product or service to consumers. There are many digital channels and techniques in digital marketing:
- Social networks
- Advertising or ATS
- Marketing automation
- Content marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Mobile marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization )
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing or paid keyword purchasing )
- SMO(Social Media Optimization or natural referencing on social networks)
You will study these different channels as well as all the different digital marketing techniques throughout your marketing course at INSEEC. You will become more specialized year after year.
Theobjective of digital marketing is to increase visits to the company’s website, to transform these visitors into customers and to build loyalty by establishing a regular relationship with them. The finalobjective is to generate sales in order to develop the company’s turnover.
To achieve these objectives, it is therefore essential touse digital marketing channels and methods.
Why do Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is an effective method to reach and interact with customers through the web, social networks and mobile applications. It allows companies to accurately target potential consumers with personalized advertising messages, increase their online presence and traffic, and build their brands. In addition, digital marketing is generally less expensive than traditional marketing, making it a popular tool for small businesses and startups.
Indeed, a marketer must go where his audiences are. And today almost all consumers are on the Internet. They are notably on social networks and do daily searches on Google. A company can therefore reach them directly through these media( content marketing, advertising on social networks , SEA / SEO…).
With the marketing digitalIn addition, companies can reach and capture a maximum number of people in a minimum amount of time because not only do borders no longer exist and you can sell your products and services on different markets, but your company can also and above all, be available 24/7 to sell its products. It’s a huge market!
Digital marketing is also much more affordable for businesses in terms of costs. This is still cheaper than a TV or radio media plan (which are generally inaccessible for small and medium-sized businesses). It allows you to start with a very small budget and the bidding system also allows you to set a ceiling not to exceed.
Digital marketing also uses methods that are both fast and effective. An acquisition campaign on Google is done in just a few clicks and almost anyone can do it. There are many training courses and tutorials on Google to teach you how to create and manage acquisition campaigns.
You will also benefit from extremely precise indicators to analyze the effectiveness of your campaigns. This will allow you to optimize your actions and to be even more efficient the next time. Thanks to these indicators you will also have extremely precise information on your targets and their behaviors, and will be able to better target them the next time.
Digital marketing has many advantages for companies today.
What are the Digital Marketing courses offered by INSEEC?
INSEEC offers a wide range of courses in digital marketing, whether in bachelor, master or master of science, which you can join either as an initial training course or as a sandwich course. These are highly professionalizing courses that will give you a real professional qualification at the end of your diploma, often highly appreciated by your future recruiters.
Your classes will be taught by real marketing experts, professionals still in the field or research professors if you are going for a Grande Ecole program. They will take place in the form of workshops, masterclasses or business games in order to emphasize interactivity and the students’ situation.
In digital marketing you will study:
- Influence marketing and social networks
- Brand content & storytelling
- Advertising strategies and new media
- Marketing and event communication
- Press relations, public relations and e-RP
- Design & graphic charter
- Influential communication and social networks
- Social media strategy
- Creation and management of a website
- SEOtools and techniques
- Digital marketing: actors and strategy
- Digital project management
- Growth hacking
- Marketing intelligence & Data
- Inbound marketing
- UI & UX design
You will also study all the fundamentals in business:
- Corporate law / Business law
- Press review / Deciphering the economic news
- Business English
- Accounting and financial management
- Marketing fundamentals
- Fundamentals of communication
- Corporate strategy
- Project management
- Pack Office / Adobe / HTML
- Business games / challenges / “red thread” projects
A rich and interesting program!
To apply for one of our digital marketing courses, you must first complete an online application on our website. If your application is accepted, you will be invited to take written and oral tests. If your tests are successful, you will be accepted at INSEEC and will be able to enroll in one of our marketing programs.
What are the opportunities and jobs related to Digital Marketing?
After your degree in digital marketing, many digital jobs will be open to you:
- Community or social media manager: The job of Social Media Manager consists of managing the profiles and presence of companies on social networks. This includes content creation, ad campaign development, stakeholder relationship management and performance analysis of social media activities. The Social Media Manager must also be aware of trends and develop strategies to engage and retain social network users.
- Digital project manager: The digital project manager is responsible for managing and coordinating digital development projects. He/she must define the specifications and monitor the development, deployment and integration of digital solutions within the organization. He/she also manages the teams and partners involved in the project, ensures their coordination and organization, and makes sure that deadlines and budgets are respected. It must also ensure that digital products meet the needs and expectations of customers. They are often responsible for communicating about projects, training users, and managing questions and issues related to the use of digital products.
- Traffic Manager : The job of traffic manager consists in analyzing and managing the traffic of digital and traditional media. He/she is responsible for optimizing and planning advertising campaigns to ensure that the ads reach the target audience. They must be able to understand audience behaviors and find ways to achieve a company’s traffic and conversion goals. It must also monitor performance and analyze data to adjust ad placement to achieve the best possible results.
- Web marketer: Web marketing is a marketing discipline that focuses on the promotion of products and services on the Internet. It includes activities such as SEO (search engine optimization), SEA (online advertising), e-mailing, display (web banner ads), content marketing, social media marketing and mobile advertising. The web marketer is responsible for implementing marketing strategies and actions to promote the products and services of a company on the Internet. It must also monitor the effectiveness of its actions and make changes as necessary.
- Growth Hacker: The Growth Hacker is a digital marketer who uses innovative strategies and advanced technological tools to quickly and cost-effectively build awareness and growth for a business. Growth Hackers are experts in data analysis, marketing, advertising and product development who seek to create products and campaigns that work and speak to the right people. They use techniques such as email campaigns, social media, paid campaigns and A/B testing to achieve their goals.
- SEA Acquisition Manager : The SEA Acquisition Manager is a digital marketer who is responsible for acquiring and developing a company’s online presence through paid online advertising on search engines, social networks and advertising platforms. He is responsible for identifying opportunities and using optimization strategies to obtain optimal results and leads. It analyzes campaign performance, trends and data to make strategic decisions and improve campaign performance. He is also responsible for the creation of advertising campaigns on search engines and social networks, as well as the optimization and follow-up of the campaigns. Finally, he manages the budget and ensures that the campaign is in line with the strategy and objectives defined.
- An SEO (Search Engine Optimization) expert is a person who specializes in search engine optimization. He is responsible for helping companies improve their search rankings and increase their online traffic. He is responsible for creating and implementing SEO strategies, including keyword research, competitor analysis, content improvement and SEO, as well as setting up a publication schedule. It validates the content writing strategy: blog posts, faq and “hard” pages as well.
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital marketing or e-marketing manager
- Digital Marketing Director
It is up to you to choose where you want to specialize, that is, where you have a real interest. You can start your own business as a freelancer, work in an agency or in a large company. Anything is possible in digital marketing.
Discover examples of alumni who created their company in the digital sector.
Salaries in this industry can vary from one to four times depending on the position held and the level of experience. But according to a study conducted by Aravati, (a recruitment firm specialized in digital) a digital project manager will be hired at a salary between 30 and 38,000 euros. The latter can rise to 65,000 euros for profiles with between 5 and 10 years of experience. It is therefore a sector that offers good remuneration. A community manager will start at 25K€ – 30K€ . An acquisition manager with 10 years of experience will earn at least 65K€. And at the top of the pyramid, we find the digital marketing manager whose profile is around 100 000 euros.
For more information on digital marketing and our training courses related to this field, please contact us.
You can also find additional information on the following pages:
- How to do awork-study program?
- Why do a bachelor marketing?
- What isoperationale Marketing
- Focus on the sector Marketing trade
- How to establish a CommunicationStrategy
- How toobtain a copy of your diploma
- Bachelor courses
- What are the diplomas that can be obtained in marketing at INSEEC?
- What are theopportunities for a Bachelor’s degree in luxury marketing?
- What salary after a bachelor’s degree?
- Diploma Bachelor digital marketing
- What is a bachelor’s degree in marketing?
- Focus on the RNCP title Marketing Communication Manager
- Discover our specialization marketing
- Bachelor of Communication Marketing, communication and events
- The Bachelor Digital digital
- The Marketing Bachelor at INSEEC
- The Master of Science in e-marketing: digital marketing and e-business
- The MSc Marketing and Business: Marketing Communication and Business Strategies
- Why turn to E-commerce?
- What are the marketing professions?
- Why do a marketing course?
- What are the marketing courses?